So bad yet so good! Definitely not an everyday sandwich, but its sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Make and share this Nutella Butterscotch Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch chips
- Spread Nutella on 1 slice of bread.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly across the Nutella covered slice
- Place other slice on top and press down to combine.
- Cut diagonally.
- This can also be microwaved, grilled or fried for a gooey treat.