1/1 Photo of Nutella Bundt Cake
This is from the Nutella web site and uses a cake mix!!! My idea of heaven, cake mix for a Nutella cake. Easy and scrumptous! If you don't want to use the liquor, substitute hazelnut syrup.
My Private Note
Bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease and flour 10 inch Bundt pan(I use Baker's Joy spray).
- 3In a small bowl whisk together 2/3 cup Nutella and 1 egg.
- 4Blend until completely smooth and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl using an electric mixer on low, stir together cake mix, 3 remaining eggs, buttermilk, and remaining 1/3 cup Nutella until moistened.
- 6Scrape down sides and increase speed to medium for 3 minutes more.
- 7Remove 1 cup batter and mix into nutella/egg mixture.
- 8Pour batter from large bowl into Bundt pan.
- 9Spoon nutella batter over it and using a knife, gently swirl batters together to create a marble pattern.
- 10Smooth top of cake batter.
- 11Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake has moist crumbs that stick to it.
- 12Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes.
- 13Carefully invert onto cooling rack and remove pan.
- 14While cake cools, make glaze.
- 16Whisk together confectioners sugar and Frangelico liquor until smooth.
- 17Drizzle over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4646.2
- Calories from Fat 1521
- Total Fat 169.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 861.2 mg
- Sodium 3930.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 715.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.6 g
- Sugars 511.4 g
- Protein 67.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: