This is from the Nutella web site and uses a cake mix!!! My idea of heaven, cake mix for a Nutella cake. Easy and scrumptous! If you don't want to use the liquor, substitute hazelnut syrup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease and flour 10 inch Bundt pan(I use Baker's Joy spray).
- In a small bowl whisk together 2/3 cup Nutella and 1 egg.
- Blend until completely smooth and set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on low, stir together cake mix, 3 remaining eggs, buttermilk, and remaining 1/3 cup Nutella until moistened.
- Scrape down sides and increase speed to medium for 3 minutes more.
- Remove 1 cup batter and mix into nutella/egg mixture.
- Pour batter from large bowl into Bundt pan.
- Spoon nutella batter over it and using a knife, gently swirl batters together to create a marble pattern.
- Smooth top of cake batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake has moist crumbs that stick to it.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto cooling rack and remove pan.
- While cake cools, make glaze.
- Whisk together confectioners sugar and Frangelico liquor until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.