Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best brownie recipe ever. I can't count the number of times I've made these and they are fantastic every time.
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease a 13x9" glass baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugars & vanilla with melted butter. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit (approximately 1 minute). Stir it well. Stir the softened, melted Nutella into the batter. then pour it into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- For a special treat, frost with chocolate buttercream icing.
Tastes great, added a tad more cocoa powder and threw in chocolate chips. Needed longer than 20 minutes to bake in a 8 x 8 x 9 inch round pan.
hi. i would just like to ask that can i use grinded white and brown sugar?
These are amazing. The only change I made was to add 1/2 tsp. of salt and cooked them for 35 minutes in my convection oven. But they are great!