Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best brownie recipe ever. I can't count the number of times I've made these and they are fantastic every time.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease a 13x9" glass baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugars & vanilla with melted butter. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit (approximately 1 minute). Stir it well. Stir the softened, melted Nutella into the batter. then pour it into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- For a special treat, frost with chocolate buttercream icing.
Delicious! These are the best brownies I've ever made - perfectly moist, chewy and chocolatey!<br/>The Nutella takes it over the top.
These were good. I frosted them with some leftover Nutella.