Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best brownie recipe ever. I can't count the number of times I've made these and they are fantastic every time.
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease a 13x9" glass baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugars & vanilla with melted butter. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit (approximately 1 minute). Stir it well. Stir the softened, melted Nutella into the batter. then pour it into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- For a special treat, frost with chocolate buttercream icing.
Tastes great, added a tad more cocoa powder and threw in chocolate chips. Needed longer than 20 minutes to bake in a 8 x 8 x 9 inch round pan.
So good. Easy to make. You can add whatever you want to the batter and bake it. Might make slutty brownies with this recipe next time
Very rich,decadent Brownies I baked in cupcake papers and pressed a Rolo caramel in each...