1/3 Photos of Nutella Bread Pudding
This is the perfect way to end a meal on a cold wintry day, and the leftovers are great the following day! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with unsalted butter.
- 2Make 6 sandwiches with the bread and nutella. Cut each sandwich into 6 to 8 pieces. Pile the sandwich pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the cream, salt, and vanilla and cook over medium heat until warm.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Slowly add the cream mixture, stirring constantly to make sure the eggs do not cook.
- 5Pour the mixture over the bread and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- 6Bake on the center rack of the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the foil after about 20 minutes. The finished pudding will be golden brown on top.
- 7Allow the pudding to rest for at least ten minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1093.0
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 851.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 76.8 g
- Protein 24.3 g