1/3 Photos of Nutella Black & White Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Per request, another tasty looking recipe from my Nutella handbook I got in the mail! (Cook time is refrigeration time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat cream cheese& sugar with electric mixer for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk the 1/2 cup heavy cream with the Nutella, leaving no lumps.
- 3Whip the remaining heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- 4Divide the cream in half, folding half into cream cheese mixture and half into the Nutella mixture.
- 5Alternately spoon the 2 batters into the pie crust, creating layers.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve!
- 7----To Warm Nutella----.
- 8In microwave, heat on high for 5 seconds in microwavable bowl.
- 9Or, on low heat on a stove until mixture becomes creamy.
- 11To help the heavy cream whip faster, freeze the bowl and beaters for 5-10 minutes before adding the liquid.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Black & White Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g