Per request, another tasty looking recipe from my Nutella handbook I got in the mail! (Cook time is refrigeration time)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese& sugar with electric mixer for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the 1/2 cup heavy cream with the Nutella, leaving no lumps.
- Whip the remaining heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Divide the cream in half, folding half into cream cheese mixture and half into the Nutella mixture.
- Alternately spoon the 2 batters into the pie crust, creating layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve!
- ----To Warm Nutella----.
- In microwave, heat on high for 5 seconds in microwavable bowl.
- Or, on low heat on a stove until mixture becomes creamy.
- To help the heavy cream whip faster, freeze the bowl and beaters for 5-10 minutes before adding the liquid.