1/4 Photos of Nutella Biscotti
Ginny Potter's Note:
I have not tried this recipe yet, so I'm putting it here for safe keeping. I love Nutella and Biscotti and figure you can't go wrong to combine the two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- 4Add sugar and continue beating on high for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in Nutella.
- 6Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and hazelnuts, if using.
- 8Divide dough into 2 or 3 logs with well floured hands and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet. Press logs into rectangles approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- 9Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven.
- 11Turn down oven heat to 300°F.
- 12Using a serrated knife, cut logs into 1/3-1/2 inch slices. Arrange on baking sheet and return to oven.
- 13Bake for 10-12 minutes, turn biscotti over and bake an additional 10-12 minutes (depending on the thickness of your slices).
- 14Remove to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 62.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g