- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- thinly sliced ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread Nutella on one slice of bread.
- Cover the Nutella with thin slices of banana.
- Place second slice of bread on top.
- Beat egg, vanilla and milk together.
- Dip the sandwich in the egg/milk mixture flipping to cover both sides.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Dust french toast with confectioner's sugar and eat immediately.