Gale Gand made crepes from Nutella and Bananas, and I just adapted her dish into a much easier recipe for French toast. What a way to start the day! I use whole wheat toast to make me think I'm eating healthy.
- Spread Nutella on one slice of bread.
- Cover the Nutella with thin slices of banana.
- Place second slice of bread on top.
- Beat egg, vanilla and milk together.
- Dip the sandwich in the egg/milk mixture flipping to cover both sides.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Dust french toast with confectioner's sugar and eat immediately.