1/1 Photo of Nutella-Banana French Toast
Gale Gand made crepes from Nutella and Bananas, and I just adapted her dish into a much easier recipe for French toast. What a way to start the day! I use whole wheat toast to make me think I'm eating healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread Nutella on one slice of bread.
- 2Cover the Nutella with thin slices of banana.
- 3Place second slice of bread on top.
- 4Beat egg, vanilla and milk together.
- 5Dip the sandwich in the egg/milk mixture flipping to cover both sides.
- 6Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 7Place sandwich in skillet and cook about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned and cooked through.
- 8Dust french toast with confectioner's sugar and eat immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella-Banana French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.5 mg
- Sodium 364.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g