Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Runner's World. This is a great post-run food, has a nice balance of nutrition, and it's delicious! It's also wonderful for breakfast.
- 8 tablespoons nutella
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temp)
- 8 slices country bread (1/4" thick)
- In a small bowl, stir Nutella and goat cheese together.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread Nutella-cheese mix on the side not buttered of slices.
- Place the remaining 4 slices on top, buttered side up.
- Grill the sandwiches until the outside is golden brown, and the filling is softened.
- It takes about 4 minutes for each sandwich.
- Serve immediately.