This wonderful pie comes from a Celestial Seasonings tea box. I make this with all almonds and it is a great addition to a holiday table.
- In a saucepan, steep two Nutcracker Sweet tea bags in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags, and lower the heat to simmer.
- Add chocolate and butter, stirring until melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, nuts, eggs, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, alone or with whipped cream.