Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nut Tree Restaurant recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 teaspoon peeled garlic clove, juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups salad oil
- 1 tablespoon egg white, slightly beaten
- Mix salt, pepper, and garlic granules or juice. Stir in lemon juice and red and white vinegars. Add salad oil and slightly beaten egg white, and beat throughly. Store in covered jar in refrigerator. Shake or beat well before using.
- If a milder dressing is desired, add 1/4 to 1/3 cup more oil to this dressing.
I found the vinegar a little overpowering so added a little sugar and enjoyed on my salad. Thank you Debbwl, made for Almost 5.
Didn't change a thing & we thought your recipe absolutely delicious! I'm getting to a point where I really do appreciate homemade dressings, & I find the add that special something to the table when serving salads! A definite keeper of a recipe! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed just for the halibut!]
Stupendous! A lovely addition to any salad...and oh so easy to make. I didn't change one thing, just put it all together and enjoyed every single drop. The vinegars are really nice, coupled with the garlic you have a WINNER on your hands. Served over fresh baby greens and fresh red raspberries. A perfect way to end the day.