- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 teaspoon peeled garlic clove, juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups salad oil
- 1 tablespoon egg white, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt, pepper, and garlic granules or juice. Stir in lemon juice and red and white vinegars. Add salad oil and slightly beaten egg white, and beat throughly. Store in covered jar in refrigerator. Shake or beat well before using.
- If a milder dressing is desired, add 1/4 to 1/3 cup more oil to this dressing.