Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
See the recipe for Nut Tree Clear French Dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄3 cup large curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup nut tree clear French dressing (see recipe on this web site)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cream or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- fresh ground pepper
- Crumble blue cheese and let stand at room temperature until soft.
- Then mix blue cheese and cottage cheese together in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Store covered in refrierator.
- If you prefer it thinner, or as a salad dressing stir in additional Clear French Dressing.