Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
a family favorite
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, combine sugar and egg, using an electric mixer.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, beating until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in sprayed pan and bake until top is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack, and let cool 5 minutes.
- Invert pan onto rack to remove mixture. Let cool completely. Cut into 16- 2 inch squares. Wrap squares individually in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.