You can buy broken or cashew pieces for this which are a lot cheaper then whole cashews and for this recipe they are more convenient. If you don't have panko, you can substitute with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the garlic, salt and stock cube stirring for abount 1-2 minutes.
- Add half the wine and dissolve the stock.
- Add the carrot and chopped celery, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cashews and remaining wine. Heat for 10 minutes. Stir in the panko or breadcrumbs.
- Taste the mixture before adding the salt and pepper. Adjust these to your taste.
- Bake in oven at 325F for 30 minutes.