Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe was emailed to by Vita-Mix. It has 3 of my favorite foods--peanut butter, chocolate and bananas--had to be good! The original recipe called for regular milk and I used vanilla soy. Yum!
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk or 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender container in order listed.
- Secure lid and turn on low increasing to high speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and enjoy!
This is so yummy. Nothing to change here. This is perfect. Thanks Paula :) Made for Zaar Star Game
Made for ZWT 7. Very good - would have like a little more chocolate flavoring.
This made a fabulous late breakfast. I made half the batch but used a whole small banana. I like that the 3 main flavours are evenly weighted, you can really taste them all. It's great as-is, but to call it breakfast I added a scoop of protein powder and some flax oil...and that didn't change the flavour much at all. Thanks Paula! Made during ZWT7.