1/4 Photos of Nut-nana Smoothie
This recipe was emailed to by Vita-Mix. It has 3 of my favorite foods--peanut butter, chocolate and bananas--had to be good! The original recipe called for regular milk and I used vanilla soy. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in blender container in order listed.
- 2Secure lid and turn on low increasing to high speed.
- 3Blend for 30 seconds or until well blended.
- 4Pour into 2 tall glasses and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut-nana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: