Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just a few things around the house/kitchen I threw together. Taste really good, however I don't measure so I'll do my best to share.
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup applesauce, with
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) packagechopped walnuts
- Set oven to 350.
- In muffin pan place Baking cups; spray in center with Mazola no stick Canola/Sunflower Spray.
- In large mixing bowl, place bananas , eggs, vanilla, margin,(you can use butter if you like.) sugar, and applesauce.
- Mix w/ blender, add baking powder, and flour, salt and cinnamon, walnuts, mix well. Set aside a few nuts to place on top.
- Spoon out batter into muffin cups add a few chopped walnuts on top; and set in center of oven, for about 20 minute or so till brown.
- Remove from muffin tin and cool for about 10 minute
- Slice in middle spread w/ your favorite butter and enjoy!
These muffins are so good I would tell everyone to try them. Just wonderful.