Recipe by Watkinslady30
This is a simple candy to make. Great for holiday cookie and candy trays. They make great gifts in a colorful tin. You could substitute different nuts in the recipe, too.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate and butterscotch chips along with the peanut butter in top of double boiler. Place over heated water until chips melt. (I prefer to do this in the microwave.).
- Stir until blended. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour melted chips over this.
- Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Let cool.