Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are really good, but simple to make.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 lb butter (2 sticks)
- 1 egg yolk
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup ground walnuts
- Put flour and butter in large bowl.
- Blend well with pastry blender.
- Add egg yolk and sour cream, mix well, cover.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 6 pieces, while working with one piece at a time, keeping others refrigerated.
- Roll each piece into a circle, cut into 6 wedges with pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle on sugar, cinnamon and nut mixture.
- Roll into cresant shaped rolls.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.