I created this recipe by combining my favorite granola bar recipe with one for lactation cookies while I was breastfeeding. The result were delicious, healthy, nut-free, chewy goodness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix oatmeal, flour, coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, flax seeds, wheat germ, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3Add the vegetable oil and honey.
- 4Mix well until sticky. It is best to use your hands to make sure everything is turned together.
- 5Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- 6Press mixture firmly into pan.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes. Granola bars will look soft when you take them out of the oven, but if you leave them in until they are brown they will be overcooked.
- 8Cut into bars while still warm.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut-Free Chewy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g