Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mixed nuts (such as almonds, walnuts and salted peanuts)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- to taste black pepper, milled
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 lamb loin chops
- Chop nuts finely, (I use the food processor). Combine with the breadcrumbs on a flat plate. Mix flour and pepper together.
- Beat water and egg together.
- Coat the chops with the flour, then the egg and then the bread and nut mixture, making sure chops are well coated each time.
- Place in a greased oven-proof dish and cook at 180 C for 15 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown.
i used pork loin instead of lamb chops