Recipe by YouKnowWho18
I was tired of the same garlic-and-paprika fish fillets, even though they're easy, so this recipe was born!
- 6 white fish fillets, such as tilapia or flounder
- 1⁄8 cup dry white wine, such as Chardonnay or 1⁄8 cup pinot grigio wine
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate fish in wine, olive oil, and lime juice at least two hours, until ready to coat. Reserve marinade.
- In large bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, walnuts, and spices.
- Beat the egg and dip each fillet into egg.
- Coat fillets in walnut mixture, making coating as thick as possible.
- Place in pan and pour leftover marinade into edge of pan, taking care not to wash off the breading.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes when poked with a fork.
- Serve with lightly seasoned rice pilaf or quinoa and steamed vegetables.