Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My step son sent me this recipe and I must say I'm sorry I waited so long to try it. These little clusters are bursting with nuts and are delicious. They will be a permanent addition to my Christmas "goodie" boxes.
- 1 (20 ounce) package white chocolate (1 & 1/4 Pounds)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (1 lb) packageshelled walnuts
- 1 (1 lb) package cashews
- In microwave safe bowl melt white chocolate on defrost, stirring every minute.
- Once melted set aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips on defrost, stirring every minute.
- Pour melted white chocolate into semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips, mixing thoroughly.
- Add walnuts and cashews, mixing thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto waxed paper.
- Let harden and store in covered container.
So delicious! First time mixing cashews and walnuts together in a candy. The flavor combination was very good. Thanks Luby for a new easy candy recipe. Bullwinkle.