1/1 Photo of Nut Butter Bites
3 hrs 10 mins
These little bites are a good alternative treat to cookies or candy, with the added benefit of protein! You can substitute agave nectar or maple syrup for the honey, to complement whichever nut butter you choose. I snagged this recipe from the Sunflower Farmer's Market nutrition blog. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups nut butter (creamy peanut, almond, cashew, etc.)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened, your preference)
- 1Line a jelly roll pan with wax paper.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Wet or lightly spray your hands with cooking spray to prevent sticking, and roll the mixture into 1-inch balls (I use a cookie scoop). Place them on the wax paper.
- 4Freeze for at least 3 hours (or overnight) and enjoy!
- 5Store in the freezer.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut Butter Bites
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: