Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Find the combination of nuts you like and spread the nut butter on your daily bread -- the easiest way to increase your daily nuts intake. Note: amount of oil may need adjustment due to oil content of different nuts and the power of your machine.
- 200 g walnuts (1 and 2/3 cups)
- 70 g peanuts (2/3 cups)
- 70 g sesame (2/3 cups)
- 30 g ground flax seeds (1/4 cups)
- 30 g pine nuts (1/4 cups)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Process all ingredients except oil. The result will be crumbly and not butter like.
- Add oil and process 1-2 minutes more to make it stick together and become spreadable on breads.
- Makes 400g. Stores well in refrigerator or freezer.