Recipe by Elcowgirl
I haven't tried this recipe yet, I just don't want to lose it. My husband has Gout, but tofu doesn't seem to bother him to much. Let me know how this recipe turns out for you if you try this.
- 10 ounces soft tofu
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, puree tofu.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except stuffing.
- Put stuffing into a bowl and pour tofu mixture over top; mix well.
- Form into burger patties.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet in a 300F oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.