Recipe by JenSmith
These little finger sandwiches look great on a buffet or at tea time. They taste great and are so simple to make. You can use any kind of nut bread, but I prefer pumpkin or banana nut bread.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
Very YUMMY!!! I did make one small alteration to the recipe and that was I added craisins in place of the raisins since I love orange and cranberries together. Definitely going in my keep folder for light summer lunches and special events like bridal showers etc... Thank you for sharing your recipe. Made and reviewed for My-3-Chefs 08
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup chopped raisins
- 24 slices nut bread (thin slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the cream cheese with an electric mixer on slow speed for about 1 minute to soften it up.
- Add the orange juice and raisins to the cream cheese and stir with a spoon to mix.
- Spread the cream cheese spread on 24 thin nutbread slices to make 12 sandwiches.
- Make two diagonal slices across each sandwich to make 4 triangular sandwiches.
- You can trim the breadcrusts off the sandwiches if you like.