Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For gourmet taste, use bittersweet chocolate chips. A nice Christmas candy and very easy.
Make and share this Nut and Pretzel Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 18 oz
- 1 cup broken thin salted pretzel
- 3⁄4 cup salted mixed nuts, 3 oz
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips, 2 oz
- 2 tablespoons red white and green multicolored sugar nonpareils or 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- Line 13x9 pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2''.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate chips on high 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in pretzels and nuts.
- Spread in pan.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chips until melted.
- Transfer to plastic food storage bag; snip tiny hole from 1 corner.
- Pipe over bark in pan.
- Sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift bark from pan;discard foil.
- Break into pieces and keep chilled.
- I suppose you can add anything you'd like.M&M's, Crushed Heath Bars, marshmallows, etc. Add to the chocolate what your heart desires.