Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For gourmet taste, use bittersweet chocolate chips. A nice Christmas candy and very easy.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 18 oz
- 1 cup broken thin salted pretzel
- 3⁄4 cup salted mixed nuts, 3 oz
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips, 2 oz
- 2 tablespoons red white and green multicolored sugar nonpareils or 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- Line 13x9 pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2''.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate chips on high 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in pretzels and nuts.
- Spread in pan.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chips until melted.
- Transfer to plastic food storage bag; snip tiny hole from 1 corner.
- Pipe over bark in pan.
- Sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift bark from pan;discard foil.
- Break into pieces and keep chilled.
- I suppose you can add anything you'd like.M&M's, Crushed Heath Bars, marshmallows, etc. Add to the chocolate what your heart desires.
this is so easy and the best I've tasted. My daughter and grandaughter loved it.. Will make this again and again..Thanks Dee MaeB