Dee Fischer's Note:
For gourmet taste, use bittersweet chocolate chips. A nice Christmas candy and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 18 oz
- 1 cup broken thin salted pretzel
- 3/4 cup salted mixed nuts, 3 oz
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, 2 oz
- 2 tablespoons red white and green multicolored sugar nonpareils or 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- 1Line 13x9 pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2''.
- 2In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate chips on high 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- 3Stir in pretzels and nuts.
- 4Spread in pan.
- 5In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chips until melted.
- 6Transfer to plastic food storage bag; snip tiny hole from 1 corner.
- 7Pipe over bark in pan.
- 8Sprinkle with nonpareils.
- 9Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- 10Using foil, lift bark from pan;discard foil.
- 11Break into pieces and keep chilled.
- 12I suppose you can add anything you'd like.M&M's, Crushed Heath Bars, marshmallows, etc. Add to the chocolate what your heart desires.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut and Pretzel Bark
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
multicolored sugar nonpareils