Recipe by Frescatoo
These are brownies made with oat and almond flours.
Top Review by chefarachnae
Just tried this recipe this evening, and it was delicious! I used coconut oil instead of butter, and added a bit of wheat germ and flax seeds. I accidentally overbaked it a tad, but it still tastes great! I would definitely make it again.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and eggs until combined.
- Stir in flours and salt until you no longer see any flour.
- Fold in nuts.
- Spread in pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool, Cut, and Serve.