Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are brownies made with oat and almond flours.
Make and share this Nut and Oat Flour Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and eggs until combined.
- Stir in flours and salt until you no longer see any flour.
- Fold in nuts.
- Spread in pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool, Cut, and Serve.
Just tried this recipe this evening, and it was delicious! I used coconut oil instead of butter, and added a bit of wheat germ and flax seeds. I accidentally overbaked it a tad, but it still tastes great! I would definitely make it again.
This is a wonderful wheat free brownie. I made it this morning and it came out great. I put chocolate icing because it has to last 2 days and travel and I thought it would keep it more moist with the frosting. The only thing I did different was add 2T more sugar. Was a little too dark chocolate for the person I'm making it for. Thank you for posting. It was so nice not having to spend hours to find a good one and only had to make ONE.