Top Review by Janny7
This was the first time I've ever made granola, and I was amazed at how easy it was. I picked this one because I had all the ingredients on hand, but it turned out to be a great recipe. I'll make again!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup light maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- 4 cups old-fashion rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan heat oil, syrup, honey and orange juice, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl combine oats, pecans, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add the syrup mixture continuing to stir until thoroughly coated.
- Spread granola onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes then stir and continue to bake an addition 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and add raisins.
- Let cool and serve.