I can't eat white flour, so these are great when I want pancakes! Try them - they're delicious and REALLY stick to your ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a skillet or griddle, and preheat it to medium heat.
- 2Grind the oats in a blender or food processor until fine, like flour.
- 3Combine ground oats, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4In another bowl combine buttermilk, oil, egg and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, add nuts and mix well with mixer.
- 6Ladle 1/3 cup of the batter onto the hot skillet and cook the pancakes for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut and Grain Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 1147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: