Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tastes good to me!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 5 ounces pre-sliced onions (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) containerold-fashioned deli beans
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup pre-sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add onions, garlic, and steak sauce; cook 4–5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onions are softened and begin to brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat to low. Cover and continue to cook 10–15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until flavors have blended and beans are thoroughly heated. Serve.