- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Increase the amount of red pepper flakes to suit taste.
- Combine garlic, lime peel, and red pepper flakes then add lime juice, fish sauce, water, and sugar.
- Whisk until all ingredients are blended and sugar is dissolved.
- Will keep short periods if refrigerated.
- Serve: Used on vegetables, meats and fish by the Vietnamese.