Great bar, and excellent for freezing!
Make and share this Nummy Raspberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Stir well to blend.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in oats.
- Press about 2/3 of crumb mixture into lightly greased 13" x 9" cake pan.
- Spread with raspberry jam.
- Add almonds to remaining crumb mixture and sprinkle over jam.
- Pat down lightly.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into bars.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with icing sugar, if desired.
This is a delicious & gooey bar - just the way I like them!! When I make this recipe, I use melted butter & slivered almonds. These bars look very pretty on a goodie tray.