Recipe by Graybert
A tasty variation on a traditional biscuit recipe. I came up with this by combining several recipes and adding my own touch!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup kraft tex-mex cheese
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the biscuit mix, cheeses, and milk until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 9 minutes, or until just brown.
- Mix the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes and spread over each biscuit when it comes out of the oven.