Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to remember, easy to make. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM ONLY GUESSING ON HOW MUCH IT MAKES AND WHAT SIZE PAN TO PUT IT IN. This can also be made in greased paper patty pans.
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Boil until firm when put in cold water.
- It is most important that the mixture is not stirred.
- When cooked, pour into a greased dish and mark into squares.
- When cold, cut into squares.
- I haven't made this in quite awhile so I'm unable to give out the yield, but guessing I would say it would fit into a 9in x 9in dish.
14 Tablespoons of combined ingredients will NOT fit in a 9x9 dish...I am not sure this is a serious recipe or an error in ingredients list.