Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
EASY & FAST! Extra Tasty Too!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup any white wine
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in 8" x 8" microwave proof dish.
- Turning breasts to coat with sauce place one breast by each side of dish and microwave for 4 minutes covered with a sheet of wax paper.
- Turn breasts over and microwave for 4 more minutes.
- Check for doneness because not all breasts are the same size & microwave again if needed.
- Let breasts rest covered in dish for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with pan juices.
Cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us, & really appreciated the simplicity in its making, & the combo of flavors from mustard & taragon make it satisfying eating! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]