Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are delightful chunky cookies with nuts, raisins and chocolate chips. This chewy, crunchy combo is sure to be a hit the next time you are looking to bake something a little different.
Top Review by Chef Sharron
My husband is a raisin fan, so with all the nuts, chocolate chips and raisins in this recipe it's a huge hit. The only bit of a change that I made (and it wasn't needed); I soaked the raisins in a bit of dark rum. I bake cookies for the homeless Veterans here and the soup kitchen and I know these are going to be loved by all. Thank you for posting.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar on low until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture, beating for 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla, chocolate chips, nuts and raisins.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire racks.