Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are delightful chunky cookies with nuts, raisins and chocolate chips. This chewy, crunchy combo is sure to be a hit the next time you are looking to bake something a little different.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar on low until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture, beating for 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla, chocolate chips, nuts and raisins.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
My husband is a raisin fan, so with all the nuts, chocolate chips and raisins in this recipe it's a huge hit. The only bit of a change that I made (and it wasn't needed); I soaked the raisins in a bit of dark rum. I bake cookies for the homeless Veterans here and the soup kitchen and I know these are going to be loved by all. Thank you for posting.
Great cookies! Made just as stated and the only thing that was different was that although I dropped them by scant tablespoons I got 53 cookies instead of the approximately 30 that the recipe states. Not that I am complaining, on the contrary! The cookies are crisp on the edges and chewy in the middle with a yummy taste of all the goodies. I opted for pecans this time and will also try them with walnuts. They baked for 11 minutes and I can assure you that they will not last long.
Thanks for posting.
A lovely cookie...didn't change a thing. A nice change from the regular choc chip cookie. Thanks for sharing