1/2 Photos of Nuclear Nuts
These little guys will be the talk of the party! Be sure to have extra beer on hand when you serve them. They are super easy, and can be modified to your liking, but they will be remembered by all who come to the party, to be sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the maple syrup in large skillet over medium-high heat until it is thin, add the spices,stir until blended, and immediately add the peanuts stirring well, and often until all peaunuts are thoroughly coated with syrup and spice.
- 2Remove from heat and let cool.
- 3They should not be too sticky when they are cooled, if so, you have used too much maple syrup.
- 4Add more or less spice to suit your needs.
- 5I find the combo in this recipe to be spicy, but bearable.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nuclear Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.6
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground habanero chile pepper