One of my very favorite dinners. This is my gramma's meatloaf, and the only one I'll eat. I do not accept any tomato products, chunks of veggies, hardboiled eggs or wild spices in meatloaf. If you need a meatloaf coated in ketchup this is not the one! Pure comfort food, and what could be better than leftover meatloaf in a sandwich.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together milk and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in cracker crumbs until most liquid is absorbed.
- Mix in onion and seasonings.
- Add meat and combine well.
- Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan, or lightly pack into a loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.