Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great tortellini salad that is colorful...tastes great and easy to make! Great to bring to a cookout...the guys go crazy over it!
- 2 lbs tricolor cheese tortellini (may use plain white or green if not available)
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni (small pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup diced sharp provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons mccormicks Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Good Seasons Italian dressing or 1 (8 ounce) bottleseven seas Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Boil tortellini as instructed. Cool.
- When cooled add chopped pepperoni, provolone.
- Add 3/4 of the bottled salad dressing.
- Add Salad Supreme and parmesan cheese.
- Toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate to let blend.
- The tortellini absorbs some of the dressing so add additional dressing before serving.