Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is a simple but delicious banana bread recipe that everyone loves! Great for gift giving!
Make and share this Now That's Banana Bread! recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 medium mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Pour batter into greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 10 minutes.