Recipe by Baby Kato
One of my favourite fruit combinations is Nectarines, Peaches and Oranges. All of these flavours are mellowed by the coconut milk in this lovely milkshake. I hope you will enjoy this wonderful summer treat. You may substitute the peaches for apricots and apricot yogurt...if you prefer, it also works well in this treat.
Top Review by weekend cooker
The name of the recipe says it all !!! An excellent wonderful combination of flavors that were absolutely enjoyed. Like syd I added a tablespoon of lemonjuice. Made for an excellent breakfast treat, and a nice pick me up !! Would not change anything here. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup peach yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice, with pulp
- 1 cup orange ice cream, scoop (or peach)
- 1 cup peach, canned, drained
- 1⁄2 cup nectarine, fresh, peeled, thinly sliced
- 5 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 ice cube, crushed, lemon juice
- 2 slices nectarines, thick (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Into the blender pour the following ingredients; coconut milk, yogurt, orange juice and ice cream, processing until smooth.
- Next add the peach slices, the nectarine slices and the ice cubes and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into chilled glasses and garnish with the nectarine slices.