Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 45 mins
I usually get a package of pork loin with the two loins. This is my easy recipe for tonights dinner and freezer ready meal for later. I serve with mashed potato and carrots to keep the side dishes simple. Watch the pan juices while cooking and add a little water as needed for the gravy. Prep time includes marinating
- Place all ingredients into large ziplock bag.
- Smoosh to distribute marinade throughout meat.
- Throw bag in fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Place one loin on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Place the other loin, still in the ziplock into the freezer for later.
- Preheat oven to 350* and roast 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice into medallions
- Pour pan juices into saucepan and add a little cornstarch to thicken. Cook for one or two minutes.
- Pour gravy over medallions.