Recipe by TMoney
I usually get a package of pork loin with the two loins. This is my easy recipe for tonights dinner and freezer ready meal for later. I serve with mashed potato and carrots to keep the side dishes simple. Watch the pan juices while cooking and add a little water as needed for the gravy. Prep time includes marinating
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup sweet vermouth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into large ziplock bag.
- Smoosh to distribute marinade throughout meat.
- Throw bag in fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Place one loin on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Place the other loin, still in the ziplock into the freezer for later.
- Preheat oven to 350* and roast 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice into medallions
- Pour pan juices into saucepan and add a little cornstarch to thicken. Cook for one or two minutes.
- Pour gravy over medallions.