4 hrs 45 mins
I usually get a package of pork loin with the two loins. This is my easy recipe for tonights dinner and freezer ready meal for later. I serve with mashed potato and carrots to keep the side dishes simple. Watch the pan juices while cooking and add a little water as needed for the gravy. Prep time includes marinating
My Private Note
pork lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into large ziplock bag.
- 2Smoosh to distribute marinade throughout meat.
- 3Throw bag in fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- 4Place one loin on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 5Place the other loin, still in the ziplock into the freezer for later.
- 6Preheat oven to 350* and roast 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes.
- 8Slice into medallions
- 9Pour pan juices into saucepan and add a little cornstarch to thicken. Cook for one or two minutes.
- 10Pour gravy over medallions.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Now and Later Juicy Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 698.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: