A favorite seafood dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 2" aluminum tart pans with thinly rolled pastry.
- 2Preheat oven to 375F.
- 3Combine and stir mushrooms with brandy or lemon juice.
- 4Shred crab, removing any hard parts.
- 5Fill each tart with alternate layers of mushrooms, crab and grated cheese.
- 6Beat eggs, flour, nutmeg, salt and cream.
- 7Pour equally over each tart.
- 8Place in baking pan and bake 20-30 mins or until custard is set, and top is golden brown.
- 9If you are preparing this in advance, cool thoroughly and wrap each tart in square foil. Refrigerate or freeze.
- 10To reheat, unwrap and place in a 375F oven 10-15 mins.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nova Scotia Crab Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: