1/1 Photo of Nothing Fancy Egg and Bacon Muffin Sandwhich
This is a good way to get some protein and carbohydrates in the morning. I usually try to have all the bacon precooked so that it cuts the cook time in half in the morning. I usually serve it with a smoothie and another fruit. (this recipe is for 1 sandwich)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet on medium heat, start cooking the bacon.
- 2Cut the English muffin in half and shred the cheese.
- 3When the bacon is almost done, push it to the side of the skillet and lower the heat.
- 4Creak the egg in to the pan.
- 5While the egg is cooking, toast the muffin.
- 6When the egg is almost done flip it over and fold it in on itself to make it small enough to fit on the muffin.
- 7When the muffin, egg and bacon are all finished cooking, while they are still very warm, put the cheese on the bottom half of the muffin, then the egg.
- 8Fold the bacon strips in half and pile on the egg.
- 9If you have an cheese left over you can layer it in there and then put the top of the muffin on.
- 10Let the heat from the egg and bacon melt the cheese for a minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nothing Fancy Egg and Bacon Muffin Sandwhich
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 202.3 mg
- Sodium 477.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g