Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
There are a ton of Spinach Artichoke Dip recipes...but this one is special. The ranch dressing and sour cream and dill give a flavor that is not typical. I once won a appetizer contest with this and when I serve it, people just devour it. I prefer to serve it with Wheat Thins. I once made it in a mini crockpot, and it worked wonderfully!
- Spray an 8 inch pyrex dish with Cooking Spray.
- Combine Cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch dressing, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and dill weed in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in spinach, then artichoke hearts.
- Spoon into prepared dish and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan and Paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
This was great, I had tried others, but this was the best. I serve it a parties and it's a big hit,and the kids love it to. Thanks