Recipe by Ravenseyes
I have been unable to eat mayonnaise for the past few months so I decided to try something else. I love padhi chicken so I add that and a few other things and there was the perfect no-fat sandwich.
Top Review by Debbwl
No mayo yeah! Made as written and served rolled in lettuce leaves. So quick, so easy and do not forget oh so healthy. This was perfect summer meal after a long day at the office. Thanks so much, will be making again.
- 3 cups cooked white chicken meat (chopped into 1/4)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (finely diced)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut sauce (I used house of tsang and you can add more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot (crushed adjust this to your heat liking)
- 3 tablespoons onions (green onion diced for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all your ingredients together - season as you would like - you can add more subtract - its just a great little zing in the back of your palate.
- Serve it as a sandwich - or an appie with crusty bread or on crackers use your imagination sprinkle onion greens on top of your presentation - this is a nice no fat chicken salad.